Site Safety Supervisor
Ireka Corporation Berhad Posted: 27 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To prepare and implement project safety plan.
- To conduct site safety meetings, prepare minutes and propose for improvements to work practices.
- To perform daily inspection at construction site to verify conformance with the approved safety programme.
- To ensure new employees are issued the relevant safety tools and information appropriate for his job.
- To prepare daily safety inspection report and monthly accident status report.
- To carry out accident investigation and issue instructions to correct any unsafe working condition performed by other staff or sub-contractors.
- To coordinate with sub-contractors and verify sub-contractors’ safety working procedures prior to implementation or commencement of work at site.
- To liaise with OSHA and relevant bodies on safety and health requirements and compliance.
- To liaise with security personnel to ensure safety of company’s assets in custody at all time.
- To ensure safety related tools, equipment and aids
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma / Degree (Environmental/ Health/ Safety) or equivalent discipline
- Registered Yellow Book with DOSH Malaysia
- At least 2 years of working experience in safety related activities in construction industry
- Annual Leave
- Insurances (GPA & GHS)
- Season parking is provided
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
For those interested, kindly forward your latest resume with expected salary and a copy of education certificates to career @ireka.com.my or contact Fauziana at 03-6411 6998 for more info.