Spark Hunts Resources Posted: 28 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Able to teach English, Bahasa Malaysia & Geographic
- Prepare students study materials and maintain student records.
- Handle parent communication includes updates & announcements.
- Liaise and handle parents enquiry includes give feedback to parents when necessary.
- Assist with observing, guiding, instructing and motivating students when needed.
- Attend to ad-hoc request for homework pack /class rescheduling.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks/duties as assigned.
- Possess Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Candidates who have Add Maths and/or English is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have skills in Microsoft Office (Words and Excel)
- Advantage for a candidate who have working experience with children.
- At least have 1 year working experience.
- Patient and able to interact with children.
- Punctual and able to work at assigned timing.
- Hardworking, mature, reliable and committed.
- Willing to work at Klang, Selangor
- Monday and Friday ((9.00 am - 3.00 pm: Physical Class in Centre)