BLUE DRAGON FOOD CORPORATION Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Conceptualise ideas from food preparation processes for marketing purposes.
- Conceptualise mass production processes for food products using current facilities and equipment.
- Conduct follow-up tests on samples that require attention.
- Create product prototypes through experimentation and laboratory tests.
- Document and summarise experimental data for review.
- Establish product specifications and documentations.
- Evaluate products' characteristics and shelf life for implications on quality.
- Explore new applications of existing products and processes.
- Formulate product refinements based on sensory testing and consumer data.
- Guide sample collection activities, ensuring specified procedures are followed.
- Guide testing activities to ensure appropriate test methods and conditions are employed.
- Make recommendations in the design of new manufacturing processes or modify current equipment or processes.
- Participate in ingredient development and execution of related laboratory activities.
- Perform appropriate actions for any abnormal occurrences affecting sampling conditions.
- Perform physical testing on food products from new mass production lines.
- Propose process control, sampling and monitoring points and related performance requirements to achieve critical material attributes of final products.
- Refine recipe formulation for mass production purposes.
- Review methods to improve quality of new food products during mass production.
- Troubleshoot new or modified production processes to resolve production, quality and regulatory compliance issues.
- Verify product formulations and other information for constructing product profiles.