Receptionists interact with clients, customers, delivery staff, and other public service members throughout their day.
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
· Keeping the daily records of time in and out of employees
· Monitor visitor access to maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
· Receive and sort daily mails
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, etc.
· Provide general administrative and clerical support to the HR Department