· Handle admin related tasks.
· Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
· Maintain office supply inventories
· To prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
· To do simple translations (Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin)
· To liaise with other relevant departments.
· Able to multitask.
· Responsible in any other duties assigned by the Reporting Officer.
· Must possess at least SPM, STPM/Diploma in any discipline.
· Preferably with at least 1 year experience in similar capacity. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications especially Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
· Able to communicate in fluent Mandarin is added advantage.
· Able to follow instructions and work independently.
· Willing to work on 5 days per week.
· Able to start work immediately.
· ONLY short-listed candidate will be notified.
· Work location: Empire Damansara