Research and Development Specialist
Bal Asia Inc. Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Duties and responsibilities:
- Innovate, develop, research and design products according to market requirements with competitive price.
- Design processes that are production-friendly, converting the prototype laboratory samples to production batch and able to modify them when needed.
- Establish standardized processes and instructions for production use.
- Conducts research on various functional ingredients and assess them for possible cost reduction and product improvement applications.
Required skills / competencies:
- Background in Food ingredients functionality like spices, herbs, bakery enzymes, flavor enhancer, starches and preservatives
- Must have at least 1 year in Product Development or R&D experience from concept to commercialization.
- Must have knowledge of food chemistry and statistical analysis as used in designing experiments and measuring process capabilities.
- Familiarity with the sensory evaluation test, physical-chemical and microbial analysis and regulatory standard.
Experience / Education:
- Preferably Food Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering graduate
- Knowledgeable in GMP, HACCP and Food Safety Management Systems.
- Exposure in Bakery, Snacks, Meat, Sauces and Condiments, Beverage, Fast food, Dairy, Noodle and Confectionary ingredients.
- Willing to be assigned in Dayap Calauan, Laguna