HIAP TECK VENTURE BERHAD Posted: 5 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Manage the day to day activities of HR Department including recruitment, performance management, manpower planning, employee relations and payroll.
- Processes staff payroll accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure prompt updating and filing of staff leave records and attendance.
- Assist in overall recruitment process in job postings, coordinating for interviews and conduct reference check.
- To conduct induction programme for new employees on Company Policies, Rules & Regulations.
- Maintains staff personal files.
- Ensures that proper documentation is maintained for approval and audit checks.
- To ensure compliance of Labour Law and other statutory requirements.
- To perform any assignment from superior from time to time.
- Recognized Diploma or Degree in HR, Business Admin or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of hands on relevant working experience in various field.
- Good communication skill.
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and Industrial Relation Act.
- Innovative, highly organized, result driven and self-motivated.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Working Location: Kuala Lumpur.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to Sign Up to Apply