Maine City Property Holding Corporation Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Accounting Graduate or any related course
- Fresh Graduate is welcome
- Has 1year experience as accounting assistant
- Willing to assign in Pasay
- Willing to relocate
- Associate’s degree in related field with work experience.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php 570 per day
wearing facemask and sanitized at all times