The Sales Executive supports the District Sales Supervisor in attaining the sales objectives based on Total Portfolio Selling (TPS) in the assigned district. He is responsible for complying the AKS (Attitude, Knowledge and Skills) parameters and build professional sales techniques in order to develop a long term working relationship with the customer.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures achievement of sales & collection target of the district.
2. Observes agreed sales plans for the period.
3. Conducts business development activities in line with corporate plans.
4. Takes responsibility for all the issued provisional and counter receipts.
5. Reports immediately the missing and unaccounted provisional and counter receipts to issuing department.
6. Coordinates with Credit & Collection Department to ensure that their accounts are maintained within the "good" or "fair" trade receivable grade and that hanging accounts or any problematic invoices are resolved accordingly.
7. Keeps track of the client owner's capability to settle its obligations to the Company and recommends immediate and necessary action in case of doubt to immediate superior.
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Complies with 8 quality sales call per day.
2. Complies on timely submission of Daily Call Report (DCR) and monthly itinerary.
3. Complies on timely submission the following:
a. Two (2) Job Site Report weekly
b. One (1) Monthly Market Information
4. Submits required reports in complete, correct and timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php15,000.00 - Php20,000.00 per month