Jobs & Responsibilities:
· Act as the organizational receptionist and receive calls and guests, providing information, taking and processing orders.
· To liaise with customers and vendors to follow up on appointments and deliveries.
· Data entry, compiling, maintaining and updating company records.
· Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases.
· Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
· Operating office equipment including printers, copiers, fax machines, etc.
· Perform other office duties as assigned.
· 0-1 years of experience for entry-level positions
· Required spoken and written language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
· Demonstrable Commercial acumen.
· Data analysis and trending skills – analyzing Excel style data sets to identify trends.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Knowledge of email systems, including Microsoft Outlook and Gmail.
· Strong communication skills.
· The ability to work independently and seek help or assistance as needed.
· Self-motivated and highly organized