- To be highly competent in a wide range of ground working techniques.
- Good communication skills – able to work in a team.
- Able to deal with construction tasks and the nature of their role.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
Qualification & Experience
The successful applicant must possess the following:
• Possess Diploma in Engineering / any equivalent qualifications.
• Able to speak, read, and write in Bahasa Malaysia.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in similar role.
• Working at Height (WAH)
• Authorize Entrant and Standby Person (AESP)
• Sarawak Energy Safety Passport (SESP)
Benefits and remuneration:
• Competitive salary
Interested applicants may send their resume at and photocopy of all competency certificates to Sign Up to Apply.