• Maintain, keep track and ensure IT infrastructure are in good order (network, server, workstation)
• Troubleshoot and identify solutions on day-to-day operational issues.
• Ensure company system and network are protected against any threat
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
• Manage and communicate with CRM vendor
• Manage and communicate with Payment gateway vendor
• Define the scope for new functions and system to better support company sales and operation
• Any other tasks assigned to you from time to time.
• Diploma /Degree in IT Technology, Computer Science or other related fields.
• Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in network and system administration.
• Proficiency with Windows environment is a must.
• Experience in implementing, administrating and troubleshooting network devices; Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless Access Points.
• Good understating of TCP/IP, Firewalls, IPsec Site-to-Site VPN, SSL VPN.
• Familiar with NAS, SAN and other enterprise grade storage solutions.
• Learn and understand full scope of our CRM and system functions and features
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Good communication skills
• Able to work after office hours and weekends as and when needed.
• Fluent spoken and written in English and Mandarin