Guest Relations Officer ( Full Time )
Flag job 🏴
- Welcome members upon arrival and assist guests according to established standards and procedure.
- Assist in baggage handling of up to 20kg.
- To handle all F&B aspects and any other items requested by guests.
- To provide information, courteous and efficient service and if possible to comply with each and every guest’s request.
- Check out guests courteously and accurately.
- Be constantly alert on procedures and existing SOP with business partners.
- Take ownership of problem, handle members’ complaints promptly according to established procedures and then report to superior for further follow up when necessary.
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance and a tidy work area.
- To keep Personal Grooming at the highest standard.
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
- Able to work on shift rotation, weekends and public holidays
- Familiar with Changi Airport’s rules and regulation is an advantage
- Possess Class 3 Driving License is an advantage
- Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible
- 5 working day , shift basis. Including weekends and PH
* You may email you interest to us at HR@JETQUAY.COM.SG along with you resume (pdf) as well , we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified *