Executive, Account Receivable
CMA CGM MALAYSIA SDN BHD Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To handle and coordinate customers’ calls to GBS India Collection team
- To carry out daily communications with internal stakeholders for any billing issues
- To monitor progress of customers’ refund requests.
- To support customers’ queries on bank information and documentation
- To handle bank queries for remittance details and invoices information.
- To handle credit application new/ renewal.
- To compile and share local information to GBS India Collection team
- To analyse weekly account receivables data to identify accounts for improvement or write off.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management as required
- A recognized Diploma in Accounting minimum 2 years of working experience in collection or invoices billing position.
- Good interpersonal, communication and team-work skills.
- Proactive, deadline oriented, and respect and fulfill the given assignments by deadlines.
- Willing to work at Bangsar.