ND PAPER MALAYSIA (SELANGOR) SDN BHD Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts, agreements and legal documents. Ensure adherence to the statutory, regulatory and internal corporate requirements.
- To provide legal support services in the Company's legal matters for the smooth operation of the legal functions of the Company and its subsidiaries with emphasis on corporate matters.
- Monitoring regulatory developments for on-going compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist management teams to manage legal and commercial risks.
- Support applications for regulatory licenses and approvals.
- Correspond with authorities/client in connection with legal and company secretarial matters/enquiries.
- To liaise with external legal advisors as required.
- Any other tasks instructed and assigned by the Management.
- LLB or recognized law degree with related work experience of at least 2-3 years in conveyancing work which shall include corporate legal matters, contracts and secretarial.
- Possess strong sense of responsibility, initiative, ownership, interpersonal, communication and drafting skills.
- Proactive and good team player.
- Good command of written and oral English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- PC literate with a good command of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Power Point).
- Fluency in Mandarin is value added as this position involves a high degree of interaction with the organization in china.
- Must be willing to work in Banting