Sales Executive is responsible for the budgeted sales and income targets by initiating, promoting, and developing sales opportunities for the range of assigned products sold by the Company. This position also requires to continually improve and strengthen the relationship with our customers.
· Prepare annual Sales, profits forecast, and projection to Department Manager. Submit periodic sales reports including activities plan with the most updated order closing date to Department Manager
· Plan and prepare Supplier visit, technical seminars, solution / product demonstration to prospect customers in a professional and manner. Liaise with customers and suppliers on follow-up action
· Conduct regular visits to customers, establish and strengthen the relationship with customers to support long-term Sales objective as well as provide them technical support, commercial support, and update innovated solutions. Attend to customers’ complaints and enquiries with professionalism and integrity
· Prepare product costing and to work out quotation for customers. Coordinate with Customer Service, Logistics, and related parties to ensure smooth and continuous improvement of ordering process, and delivery services to meet and surpass customer expectations
· Identify and develop new customers and new business opportunities to ensure successful market penetration. Coordinate on technical support including products sample for testing, responsible for following up since sample until commercialization stage
· Proactively investigate and regularly update customer needs, market trends, and new products / or solutions launched by competitors to the Department Manager to initiate counter strategies
· Responsible to follow up on sales made by monitoring and ensuring all collections are within credit terms granted by the Company. Immediately report potential uncollectible debts to Department Manager and Finance department for appropriate further action.
* At least 1-3 years of sales or technical experience selling/managing product application of raw material for Paint, Ink, Adhesive and Construction Industry
* >5 years of experience in Sales and Marketing experience preferable in the assigned Industry is an advantage
· Strong Sales and Business Acumen
· Well versed in using MS documents (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Good interpersonal skills
· Knows how to drive and possesses a valid driver’s license
· Well versed in using MS documents such as Excel, Word and Power point
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written
· Graduate of the following courses: BS Chemistry, Chem Engineering or related course.