Quality Assurance Analyst Job Description
We are looking for a detail-oriented quality assurance specialist to be in charge of all quality assurance activities. The quality assurance analyst responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
To be successful as a quality assurance specialist you should be incredibly thorough and able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards.
Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities:
● Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
● Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
● Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
● Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
● Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
● Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
● Making recommendations for improvement.
● Creating training materials and operating manuals.
Quality Assurance Specialist Requirements:
● High school diploma/GED required.
● Degree preferred.
● Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
● Previous experience in quality assurance or a similar field.
● Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
● Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
● Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
● Strong attention to detail.