TELESALES TEAM LEAD JOB BRIEF (30k -35k package)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Team Lead to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for helping our telesales team in closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.An effective telesales team leader must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
Team Leader - Telesales (Online Gaming)
The Telesales Team Leader is focused on employee development and acts as a front-line extension of the manager's authority and is responsible for monitoring and controlling everything that happens during the shift, including but not limited to points listed below.
● Ensuring correct measurement and achievement of key performance indicators (KPI's) and metrics for the entire telesales team.
● Delivering problem solving and trouble-shooting solutions in response to customer concerns and process issues that may arise
● Assist the Telesales Manager in managing the team by conducting and overseeing the performance management process, employee relations issues, talent management, team collaboration, work schedules, bonus calculations, headcount and training
● Acting as the key point of escalation for any high-level issues that affect the Telesales Department
● Team leading, development
● Defects and issues detection, fixing or escalation
● Actively monitoring and developing career and succession planning within reporting lines in addition to conducting regular one-on-one meetings with all agents.
● Company's current system constant monitoring, improvement proposals, testing
● Reporting weekly and monthly on staff performance, direct report activity, office operations and domain performance against KPI's
● Being responsible for driving the department's hiring requirements
● Reviewing, updating, inventing new procedures and rules, new system testing, new table launching
● Service Management Knowledge Base article updates and writing
● Liaising with other departments to ensure that all policies and procedures are in line with licensing requirements
● Ad hoc projects - lead and/or participate in business unit projects
● Ability to analyze situations quickly and make prompt decisions in a possibly tense environment with the given approval by the management.
● Strong written and oral communication skills
● Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internal tools)
● Ability to multitask and handle high pressure situations
● Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
● Ability to communicate effectively to establish cooperative linkages among staff
● Analytical and action oriented
● Minimum of 2-3 years Team leading experienced will be considered as a strong merit
● Exposure to online gaming is a huge advantage.