1. Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks
2. Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
3. Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
4. Checking loads are secure and stacking empty pallets
6. Perform receiving and storing activities for all incoming material.
7. Checking incoming or outgoing by such methods as counting, measuring and weighing, issuing and requisitioning items.
8. Responsible for keeping related clerical records, gathering, sorting packed items for shipment and storing incoming shipment.
9. Responsible for identification of good and reject items, records shortages and report to superior.
10. Clean and maintain work area.
11. Complies with working rules and procedures.
13. Any duties as assigned by superior and management from time to time.
· Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any filed.
· Minimum 3 years of forklift driver Experience and holding valid license of forklift.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating work efforts with other employees and organization
· Analytical problem-solving ability