· Answering customer calls and responding to customer emails.
· Tracking and documenting customer data and service issues.
· Maintaining customer records in databases.
· Send programme related collaterals and forms.
· Advise on latest promotions and mechanics.
· Manages feedback or complaints and liaise with backend support to resolve members’ issues.
· Involve in ad-hoc projects.
· Meet daily KPI requirement.
· Following up and assuring customer satisfaction.
· Willing to work on rotational shift hours, weekends and public holidays.
· Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time.
· Minimum diploma in any field.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to adapt in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
· Motivated, energetic and driven work ethic.
· Proficient in MS Office applications with excellent keyboard skills.
· Technical experience in Home Devices and/or Consumer Electronics industry would be an added advantage.
· Preferably 1 year working experience in call centre environment.
· Possess a service-oriented customer service mindset with excellent telephone etiquette.
· Independent and self-motivated.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Must be able to communicate in Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Candidate must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur, KL Sentral.