• Knowledge with either Frontend or Backend Manufacturing is an advantage.
• Understand user requirements and complex manufacturing topics.
• Working knowledge with process flow and data flow diagramming and other analysis tools is an advantage
• Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Collaborate with US, Thailand and Philippines based software developers;
• Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
• Flexible to adapt to the dynamics of software support or development work.
• Follow the Microchip Information Systems policies and procedures on development, project management, and change control.
• Flexibility to travel as required.
• Understanding of Agile Software Development methodology.