· Control personnel and equipment on site for efficient execution of responsibility of the department.
· Carry out daily toolbox briefing at site.
· Understand job scope and plan resources.
· Liaise with internal department personnel on project related activities.
· Liaise with customers for on site requirements as specified in the jobs scope.
· Forecast the departmental requirements.
· Delegate the works and control the projects within the budget and schedule.
· Communicate and carryout the management requirements to sub ordinates.
· Implement IMS system.
· Actively participate in company activities.
· Ensure completion dates of projects are met.
· Monitor and control Production indicators.
· Carry out job safety analysis for the projects and write RA (Risk Assessment) and execute the duties stated in RA.
· Assist the Senior Supervisor or Project Coordinator in writing WI (Work Instruction).
· Identify the training needs for the projects and conduct on the job training.
· Assist to improve productivity.
· Act on behalf of the Senior Supervisor / Project Coordinator in his absence.
· Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor
Salary: RM1,500.00 - RM2,000.00 per month