M&E Site Supervisor
Nordynecorp Sdn Bhd Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Job description & Responsibilities:
- Responsible of site supervision and inspection and to ensure work is done according to specification and scope of work.
- Monitor the project schedule and plan for manpower and tools / equipment requirement and to ensure optimum utilization.
- Responsible for the submission of weekly / monthly daily reports and work progress.
- Attending project meeting with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Safe keeping and maintaining project documents such as approved drawing, catalogue, manuals, test result and etc.
- Responsible to coordinate with office coordinator related to site administrative, account and purchasing matters for the smooth execution of the projects.
- Candidate must posses at least a SPM, STPM or any related discipline.
- have at least basic M&E knowledge/background
- Fresh graduate with good working attitude is encourage to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Working Hours: Weekdays 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Position allow : Full Time (2 Vacancies)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM1,800.00 - RM2,300.00 per month