1) Plan and implement OHS policies and programs
2) Coordinate all aspects of pollution control, waste management, and recycling programs.
3) Conduct risk assessment and correct any unsafe practices in the workplace.
4) Manage administration of legal documentation and monitor all jobs to comply with DOSH, DOE, BOMBA &, etc related government bodies according to their legal requirements and standards.
5) Conduct safety training and education to enhance safety awareness and safety skills for workers.
6) Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes
7) Oversee workplace that could harm employees' safety
8) Conduct regular reviews of the Company’s safety policies and initiate updates of procedures whenever necessary
9) Enforce preventative measures
10) Perform other duties as and when required by the company
1) Preferable with BSc/BA in safety management or similar field
2) Preferable with minimum 3 to 5 years working experience as a Safety Officer or similar capacity; fresh graduates are welcome to apply
3) Excellent knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations and Factories and Machinery Act & Regulations.
4) Proficient in MS Office; Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
5) Strong verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin, additional languages not mentioned will be considered favorable
6) Preferably a Certified Environmental Professional In Scheduled Waste Management (CePSWaM) or Safety and Health Officer (Green Book)
7) Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
8) Candidate must willing to be based in Bentong, Pahang.