· Compile requests for materials
· Keep track of purchases and supplies
· Handle inquiries about orders
· Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
· Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
· Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
· Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
· Assists in generating monthly billing statements
· Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office or related software.
· Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers and copier.
· Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
High school, Diploma or equivalent required;
At least two years of related experience required