1. Maintain confidentiality of documents and whatever confidential information received and/or have knowledge of.
2. Maintain schedules and calendars as well as arrange and confirm appointments.
3. Arrange, coordinate and keep track of any meetings and business appointments/travels as well as plan and maintain the work calendar
4. Attend meetings, provide general assistance during presentations, take and prepare minutes of meetings and distribute same to all relevant parties prior to the next meeting.
5. Prepare reports, memos, and documentation and presentation materials as and when required.
6. To attend all private secretarial and general administrative duties, coordinating with relevant parties and ensuring office support facilities are in proper working condition.
7. To perform any other duties as and when assigned
1. Candidate must possess at least possess a professional Diploma / Degree In Secretarial studies or equivalent
2. Have at least a minimum of 6 years working experience in a related field with a public listed company
3. Must have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently.
5. High initiative and result-oriented
6. Willing to work at Mont’ Kiara
1. Annual Leave
3. Season parking is provided
4. Medical benefits
5. Dental benefits
For those interests, kindly forward your latest resume, expected salary and education certificates to tony.yung @ireka.com.my or contact Tony from HR Division at 03-6411 6895