· Understand customer enquiries and respond via applicable channels: email, chat, and call backs
· Understand customer enquiries and ensure they are answered or routed through the appropriate support channel
· Manage customer escalations and ensure that these are answered, tracked, and escalated as required
· Perform all procedures accurately, including work processes, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes
· Ensure all SLAs are met accordingly
· Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
· Provide a high level of professionalism and competent customer service
· Able to communicate effectively with customers in a friendly and polite manner.
· Able to read, write, and speak fluently and spontaneously in both English and, for native speakers, in their native language
-Diploma or Degree Graduate in any field.
· (Diploma Holder- Atleast 3 years experience in Customer Service/Customer Support in BPO Industry.)
· (Degree Holder- with 1 year experience in Customer Service/Customer Support in BPO Industry.)
-Must be fluent in English language.
-Amenable to work at Kuala Lumpur Sentral.
-Can start immediately