Senior Business Development Officer
Benedict Carl Manpower Consulting Inc Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Play an important role in the development and refinement of the company's growth and vision strategies.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities; managing these through from the prospecting and targeting stages to the end sale.
- Conduct regular market research and analysis ensuring that the Board and Management Team are up to date with local market trends and developments.
- Assist in preparing the business for the implementation of any approved business development strategies to ensure their success.
- Engage with internal Operations Managers to ensure customer needs are understood, creating a seamless transition from sale to BAU service delivery.
- Contribute to the market profile and internal development of the team.
- Identify what works in driving belief in the proposition and support branches to increase the volume and quality of member conversations, sharing this with and across networks.
- Handle any other duties, consistent with the role, or duties as required from time to time by the Executive or Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business manager or relevant managerial role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Development or Sales and Marketing in the Financial Tech or Digital Banking industry or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; must be articulate and persuasive with the judgement and authority to provide insightful commentary to senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability in financial and budgetary processes
- Strong capabilities with database and information systems software
- Strong project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Product Suite