Citi Global is a fast-growing company and we’re looking for future leaders to grow with us!
You’re a Great Fit for us if you are the following:
✨ Adaptable. Able to adjust to changes in a fast-paced environment. Able to learn and apply things fast.
✨ Hungry to learn and grow. Passionate about learning new things, open-minded, and always looking to improve oneself.
✨ Committed to excel. Shows self-leadership. Cares about the quality of his/her work.
✨ Trustworthy and reliable. Maaasahan, mapagkakatiwalaan.
✨ Makes things happen. Energetic. Results-oriented. Problem-solver.
✨ Self-driven. Positive. Self-motivated Proactive. May gustong patunayan. Thinks of challenges as opportunities to grow.
✨ Passionate and persevering. Masipag at matiyaga sa trabaho.
• The Executive Assistant’s main role is to contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing personalized, timely and professional support to executive members of CGRDI. His/Her responsibilities include scheduling meetings, managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. S/He is expected to support the executives in communication, office operations, and business management activities, by identifying and addressing their needs and performing administrative tasks to expedite the workflow of the company. S/He is expected to have adequate decision-making skills and an action-oriented personality to carry out tasks and responsibilities independently. S/He takes charge of the continuous improvement of the office management system, proposing system upgrades and changes as deemed impactful for operational efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
• Review and recommend changes to our company policies
• Stay updated on innovations in office operations
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
Skills and Competencies
• Relationship Building
• Planning and Organizing
• Communication (both oral and written)
• Reporting skills
• Time management skills
• Presentation skills
• Experience in a construction/realty an advantage
• At least 3 years’ work experience as Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or similar role