We are looking for a proactive, organized, and results-oriented German-speaking Sales Manager!
We are a global product sourcing company founded in 2005 to provide sustainable sourcing and procurement services. Over the years we have accumulated knowledge of wealth when it comes to the providence of product sourcing services. We have managed to expand our product sourcing activities across Asia, Europe, Africa, and America which means we are able to cover all important emerging markets and to closely integrate with both our clients and their supply markets.
What You Will Do:
The Sales Manager's main task is to reach sales targets and provide assistance to the Managing Director by:
1. Generating new leads
2. Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
3. Establishing new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
4. Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
5. Assessing current team processes and procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement.
6. Creating sales presentations, sales pitches, etc.,
7. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
Who You Are:
1. You should be proactive, results-oriented, and organized.
2. You should be familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace. Experience with Click Up and Slack is a plus!
3. You should have strong oral and written communication skills.
4. You should have at least 2-3 years of experience in Sales and Lead Generation or similar roles.
5. You must be available to work in the CET time zone from Monday-Friday. This role requires 30hrs/week with an option of getting 40hrs/week. Once hired, you will be on a trial basis of 15hrs/week for the first few weeks.
6. You must be fluent in the English language.
7. You must be fluent in the German language
8. Lastly, we are looking for someone who can start ASAP.
When sending an application, please type at the start of the paragraph: "I am the one you're looking for!"
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent