• One to two years of experience in a relevant field of sales or marketing.
• Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations.
• Ability to contact customers, complete sales and manage other tasks independently.
• Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner.
• Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales methods.
• Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers' needs and concerns.
• Recommend and select products for customers based on their individual needs.
• Describe products and explain their benefits and uses to potential customers.
• Communicate with customers in person, by phone and by email to understand their needs.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the company's various...