1. Branch Supervisor manages daily performance or target and follow up on sales achievements and taking part in operation.
2. Engage and develop a good relationship with existing clients and end users (indoor/ outdoor).
3. Responsible for increasing customer satisfaction and ensuring business growth.
4. To establish and maintain a good rapport and relationship with other co-workers in HQ.
5. Prepare creates report for the top management whenever required.
6. Overseeing and supervision of the collection for accounts receivable balances.
7. Attend event and train sales team and promoters for company event or exhibition.
8. Visit customers’ site for proposal and installation with outsource installer.
9. Ad hoc management assigned by superior.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/ SPM/ “O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma or Bachelor Degree, any field.
2. Preferably candidate specializing in sales and supporting branch operation with minimum 3 years working experience as a supervisor.
3. Self-motivated and able to work independently, resourceful, aggressive and results-oriented.
4. Possess good interpersonal skills, presentation, and communication skills.
5. Able to multitasked in different roles as and when required.
6. Possess upstanding character integrity and work ethics including sound judgement, honestly, dependability and loyalty.
7. Must possess own transport.
8. Ability to speak and read in Mandarin & English
9. Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.