1. Responsibilities for the engineering cost analysis, bill of quantities, measurement of work quantities.
2. Responsible to progress claim, variation orders, final account.
3. Responsible to follow up and liaise with customer / client pertaining to contract matters, costing, invoicing and billing works.
4. Responsible on contractual matters and project cost control.
5. Estimating quantities, costs and time scales for material and labour.
6. Ensuring projects meet legal and quality standards
7. To perform any other tasks as assigned by management
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying or major in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, M&E Engineering.
2. Engaged in QS work for more than 7 years with QS related certificate.
3. Work experience in infrastructure construction will be considered as added advantage.
4. Proficient in Microsoft, AutoCad and related software.
5. Able to speak and write in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
6. Strong communication skills.
7. Be honest and upright, have a strong sense of responsibility; have a correct work attitude and have good professional ethics.
8. Those who can adapt to outstation are preferred.