1. Aggressively pursue competitive client base, effectively differentiate the company’s products and services with competitors’.
2. Creates detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
3. Manages the entire sales cycle from finding a client, securing, negotiating and closing/sealing a deal.
4.Uncovers new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
5.Presents company products and services to prospective clients.
6.Works with Sales Coordinator in extending professional much needed after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
7.Works with Sales Coordinator in responding/attending to complaints and resolving issues aiming to yield customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation and relation with the customer.
8.Remains in contact with the customers to understand and attend to their needs.
9.Designs and proposes customized solutions that may provide customers a streamlined workflow, improving productivity and collaboration in their work environments.
10.Negotiates agreements and keep records of sales and data.
11.Maintains extensive knowledge of the industry’s newest products and services available.
12. Acts as communication liaison and point of contact between the company and customers.
13. Establishes all schedules, daily priorities and maintains weekly status, ensuring all projects run smoothly and remains on schedule.
14.Performs project management and trafficking duties related to project movements.
15.Acts as main point contact to supply all necessary information needed for all projects and works closely to ensure all projects are delivered on time.
16.Reviews sales performance aiming to achieve monthly or annual sales target.
17.Coordinates with Project Manager and ensures timely delivery.
18. Performs all other functions necessary in the achievement of section’s goals and objectives.