Stock & Trade Assistant
SBS Philippines Corporation Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Ensures that all invoices coming from brokers are all complete.
- Sorting of buying and selling invoices from brokers.
- Daily reconciliation of buying and selling invoices versus broker's transactions summary
- Responsible for the matching of local transactions in all brokers and make sure that all matched shares were properly slashed out in the stock ledger
- Recording of interest, profit/ loss computation in the stock ledgers accurately
- Routing of selling transactions with bank details and p&l computations to the svp for final signature
- Maintains summary of float and short stocks in local trading
- Record keeping of all deposit slips and check vouchers of selling transactions from finance department
- Monitoring of payment for short selling transactions
- Updating and balance forward of profit and loss in stock ledgers
- Filing all selling invoices with their respective attachments, deposit slips and vouchers
- Assist the needs of department head and officers in charge