Compex Technologies Sdn Bhd Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
A Product Engineer will support the pilot manufacturing line in the assembly and testing of new products;
Key areas of responsibility
- To fully handle new product transfer from NPI to mass production lifecycle;
- To control internal circulation for process change notice and engineering change notice;
- To provide technical support, product testing, data analysis, evaluation on product cost, yield, performance and suitability for release into mass production;
- To drive in product cost reduction, yield improvement, quality and reliability improvement;
- To provide technical support and analysis on the product-related issue an RMA.
Skills and attributes
- Bachelor degree in Electronic/ Electrical, Microelectronics, Mechatronics engineering, Applied Science in Physics.
- Good initiative, motivation, excellent self-discipline and independence while at work.
- Willing to work under set-up environment.
- Able to speak and write English and Chinese to liaise with Mandarin-speaking associates.
- Multitasking and goal-driven
- Working experience in PCBA, Semiconductor devices, IC fabrication manufacturing environment and Product Testing ;
- Good knowledge in BOM, statistical quality tools, problem analysis and testing methodologies ;
- Experience in NPI qualification;