Compex Technologies Sdn Bhd Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Responsible for managing a team of engineers and technicians to establish and maintain manufacturing control systems for equipment, process, product, automation and box build.
Key areas of responsibility
- Design an optimised manufacturing processes flow to meet customer product quality and delivery.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods driving quality, cost and yield improvement.
- Analyse and plan workforce utilisation, space requirements, workflow, design layout of equipment, workspace for maximum efficiency and automation implementatio
- Responsible for maintaining and improving all equipment/processes related to efficiency, cycle times, capacity and capabilities
- Coordinate with customers to determine product specifications and design changes
- Participate in early NPI involvement & new capabilities readiness for mass production
- Applies FMEA/statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential risk.
Skills and attributes
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline
- Good leadership and organisational skills
- Required language (s): English and Chinese (to liaise with and Chinese speaking associates)
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, written and verbal communications.
- Well verse with RCA, 8D, yield, SPC, 5's, knowledge in Solder Paste Printer, Pick & Place machine, Reflow Oven, etc.
- Familiar with PCBA and SMT process and troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in the related field is required.