Corporate Insights Analyst
Flag job 🏴
- Meet with clients to present, discuss and identify their objectives and goals.
- Determine the best methodology to use, based on clients’ objectives and goals.
- Set up a data crawler for data gathering purpose.
- Perform data cleaning and filter out irrelevant data.
- Data categorization and processing for different types of projects and business needs
- Integrate all the categorized data and summarize with actionable insightful information.
- Present gained insights to all levels of client representatives, ranging from C-Suite, C-Level, to Heads of Departments.
- Provide advice as subject matter expert, based on insights gathered.
- Provide service and consultancy to local and regional clients.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand multiple local languages preferable.
- Has a Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, marketing, communications or relevant working experience of 1-3 years.
- Proficient in creating reports and performing analysis with MS Excel (Pivot Table) or any other visualizing and/or presentation tools, such as MS PowerPoint
- Possess an analytical mindset with passion to connect data and discover new area of knowledge.
- Flexible with work arrangements and sociable, able to speak and present in front of small to medium groups.
- Work well under pressure of tight deadlines, and possess healthy self-confidence especially in demanding situations.
- Able to maintain your own performance, both individually and as a member of a rigorous team, with and without supervision.
- Willingness to learn and develop at all times.
- Being up-to-date and active on social media channels.