The role is responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the enterprise information management system. The role is accountable for the integration of key data sources and systems of records, creation of physical and logical data layers and models, in view of effectively supporting descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics across CLIENT’S value chain.
The candidate must have expertise in extracting, ingesting, transforming, integrating, storing, modeling, optimizing and consuming both structured and/or unstructured data using information management best practices, technologies and methods.
Knowledge on Talend, Snowflake, Python, and SQL is required. Working experience on data / information management technologies from ETL/ELT, data lakes, data warehouses, business intelligence and analytics tools are required, as well as general knowledge on data science practices and processes.
● Monitor and oversee the entire data pipeline and conversion process, verifying the validity of the information.
● Execute all regular transaction processes necessary to maintain operations records and databases.
● Perform extracting, importing, and exporting of data in various database applications.
● Assist in implementation, testing, and validating data and software systems.
● Perform data analysis of key problem areas to assist in root cause analysis.
● Audit data on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality.
● Assist with ongoing data architecture processes and governance.
● Research and collect data to assist with product development and analysis.
● Train staff and business as necessary on data operational activities.
● Perform data reconciliations to identify data anomalies.
● Escalate data issues needing process re-engineering.
● Perform data quantitative and qualitative analysis.
● Assist in preparation of data reports, training materials, business presentations, publications, marketing collaterals, and other educational materials.
● Assist in maintenance, backup and security of business data.
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
Work Experience :
Behavioral Attributes :