Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out of stock.
2. Submitting purchase details (vendor’s information, invoices and pricing) to internal databases.
3. Placing orders to replenish merchandise as needed.
4. Manage inventory and purchase merchandise based on the company’s need.
5. Conduct inventories of items and audit records to ensure accuracy.
6. Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to coworkers, based on information from incoming
7. Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary.
8. Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment.