Open for Fresh Graduate
Knowleagable in SAP is an advantage
1. Process Trade Payables
2. Voucher preparation of monthly remittances to government agencies such as Social Security System (SSS), Philhealth, PagIbig and Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
3. Check the accuracy of encoded suppliers invoices- Peso and Dollar to accounting system. i.e. item code, quantity, cost, and account code used.
4. Process Non-Trade Payables I,e, utilities, professional fee, rentals, etc.
5. Prepares Forecasted and actual disbursements to suppliers
6. Prepares report on disbursement for cash flow
7. Coordinates with vendors regarding invoices inquiries/discrepancies and payment status
8. Prepares Purchase Order on non-trade requirements
9. Controls and files all payable and paid check vouchers
10. Recording of A/R Invoice in Peachtree System
11. Monthly preparation and issuance of Statement of Account to all clients
12. Collection of Peso Billing
13. Assist with Company Audits during interil & fiscal year-end
14. Post transactions in SAP i.e. catch-up entries… A/P Invoice, CRJ and CDJ
15. Review and post Fixed Asset depreciation
16. Prepare and issue TAX Certificate (BIR Form 2307) to suppliers
17. Prepare EMS Report
18. Request and maintains Acctng. Supplies
19. Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to bank statements.
20. Payment allocation within database systems ensuring relevant and accurate transactions codes are utilized.
21. Support management by identifying improvement in workflow simplication/process improvement.
22. Prepare schedule of all receivable accounts.
23. Ensure complete information and supporting documents are received and properly check prior to creating invoices
24. Prepare check payments and vouchers as per schedules monthly.
25. Update and monitor cash advances and liquidation monitoring.
26.Perform other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.