1. The duties and functions of the occupational health Nurse are, among others:
· Provides nursing care to injured or ill employees;
· Participates in health maintenance examination and assists the physician to perform work activities which are within the scope allowed by the nursing profession;
· Participates in the maintenance of occupational health and safety of the COMPANY by giving suggestions in the improvement of working environment affecting the health and well-being of the employees;
· Maintains the medical reports and records system of the COMPANY.
· Monitors and documents work-related accidents and report to Corporate Services Department;
· Monitors the inventory of clinic supplies and medicines monthly
· Performs other health and medical activities as may be needed by the COMPANY.
· Complies with Company Policies and procedures.
· Performs other task as may be assigned or requested.