Duties & responsibilities:
Financial reporting, preparation and analysis of financial statements:
1. Preparation of Daily Cash Position Report.
2. Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
o Posting of Daily Collection Reports (HMO/Corporate, Walk-in, Credit Card, Pharmacy, Prepaid Cards)
o Posting of Journal Entries
o Posting of Accounts Payable Voucher/ Disbursements
o Prepares Lapsing Schedules
o Outstanding Checks Schedules
3. Preparation of consolidated financial statements.
4. In charge of petty cash disbursements.
5. In charge in preparation of schedules for external auditors (Interim and Year end Audit)
· Male / Female
· BS Accountancy degree
· CPA License
· Experience in bookkeeping, payable / disbursements accounting
· Experience in the preparation of periodic BIR compliance
· Proficient in electronic spreadsheets and word processors (e.g., Ms Office, Open Office)
· At least One (1) year experience in accounting is an advantage
· Excellent oral and written communication skills