Mindset is a Swiss design and development boutique that combines design thinking with agile software development with offices in Aarau, Switzerland and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Founded in 2019, we develop tailor-made digital products & platforms, created by people for people.
Are you ready to work with us on further innovative projects and passionate to drive the digital transformation of our customers forward?
We are seeking Digital Marketing Specialist to build, design, and implement the organization's digital media plans and strategies towards achieving its digital marketing goals and objectives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong work ethics, keen attention to details and is able to think strategically and creatively to create engaging high-quality business content for digital media campaigns. Thus, the candidate is expected to have experience and passion for digital media/technologies and digital marketing channels.
- Conceptualize and design creative, concise and engaging digital media content/campaigns across various channels/platforms such as website, e-newsletter, webinars, podcasts, infographics, videos etc to achieve organization's business goals/objectives
- Strategized and coordinate the digital marketing plan and elevate the organization's visibility and branding as well as build lasting digital connection with stakeholders
- Maintain and manage all digital media channels/platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and, TikTok and Twitter including all on-site and off-site SEO initiatives
- Pro-actively take measures of improvement as well as stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest marketing trends
- Produce and present monthly report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and projects. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Bachelor in marketing and/or digital media preferred
- Advanced writing skills (English - Bahasa of advantage, Technologies, Digital Transformation and Digital Platforms, Marketplaces etc.)
- Minimum 1 year experience in Digital Media / Marketing including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, web design, Influencer Outreach, visual communication methods and display advertising campaigns
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and workstreams
- Eager learner and quick to jump in and help solve problem
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Team player with critical thinking, time management and problem-solving skills
Why you should join us
- Be part and actively shape Mindset’s success story as a growing modern company.
- Collaborate in an interdisciplinary team with enough space for your own personality and independence.
- Experience interesting and challenging projects
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Evolve with us and participate in team buildings, conferences and trainings.
- Enjoy an awesome work environment at our co-working offices
#Free access to selected fitness first gyms!
#Food and beverage discounts
#Discounted wellness treatments
#5min. walking distance to 1Utama MRT station (and of course the mall)
#An awesome view and much more….
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday