Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
HR NETWORK INC. Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Does end to end recruitment
- Built partnership with hiring leaders/managers/stakeholders and engage with them to understand the hiring requirements, while providing recruiting industry expertise.
- Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers sites and vacancies are recorded on the ATS
- Screen resumes in line with line managers’ requirements
- Conduct in-depth behavioral interviews to assure candidates are fit for the hiring qualifications
- Liaison with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Prepare, present, negotiate, and close job offers
- Manage the end-to-end hiring activities
- Complete sourcing recruitment engagements within service level agreements
- Participated in recruitment calibration meetings with hiring managers to have a better understanding of the role and align on must-have and nice-to-have qualifications.
- Sourced niche profiles for specialized requirements using different channels such as Job Boards, Social Networking, Applicant & Employee Referral and through the use of innovative search.
- Actively build pipeline of diverse top talents by sourcing through multiple and creative channels
- Conducted initial interview with potential candidate.
- Does Job Offer Management – salary and benefits discussion.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has an experience in an ICT or IT Company is an advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.