PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - FEED MILL
Gama foods Corporation Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical).
- Be knowledgeable in ISO Quality Management System and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Possess above average leadership skills as well as sound judgment and decision making capabilities.
- Have superior analytical skill, pro-active and with good interpersonal skills.
- Wide experience in leading different kind of people and a team player.
- Shall ensure timely and cost efficient production of the required feeds in accordance with the company standard.
- Responsible in the optimization of all feed production equipment.
- Shall ensure that the safety policy of the company is properly observe by all production personnel.
- Shall closely coordinate with the maintenance planner on the needed maintenance of the machines and equipment.
- Shall ensure continuous improvement of the system.
- Shall ensure that all production personnel are competent and well equipped in handling their respective assigned tasks.
- Shall ensure that the company policy on conduct and productivity are properly enforced