· Assist the Supervisor in monitoring, troubleshooting and ensuring smooth operation of the process plant.
· To ensure a smooth start up and shutdown of the process plant.
· To monitor and feedback any abnormal function of plant utilities and machineries to Shift Supervisor for rectification.
· To guide and lead a team of Operators in operation, maintenance and troubleshooting activities
· NTC/NITEC or Diploma in Engineering or Chemistry
· At least 1 year relevant experience
· Able to do overtime / shift work
· Forklift license an added advantage
· Basic salary: S$1,700 – S$1,900
· Entitled to overtime / shift work allowances
· Company Transport / Transport Allowance $120 if candidate possess own transport
· Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm; Saturday: 8am to 12pm /Shift
. Annual Bonus
. Annual Performance Bonus