Facilitating and improving a company's or organization's financial practices and procedures.
1. Keep detailed records of every transaction you do on a daily basis.
2. Prepare balance sheets
3. Handle invoices
4. Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
5. Financial data should be updated in internal systems.
6. Prepare financial reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
7. Reconcile bank statements
8. Taking part in financial audits.
9. Keep track of bank deposits and payments.
10. Assist with the budget preparation
11. Review and implement financial policies
Skills and qualification :
1. Financial regulations knowledge
2. Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
3. Excellent time management abilities
4. Strong ethical values, as well as the ability to manage confidential information
5. A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or economics.