An Hr job is to employees ’ efficiency while also protecting the organization from any problems that develop in the workplace.
1. Assist in the creation and implementation of human resources initiatives and systems.
2. Advice on policies and processes is available.
3. Prepare job descriptions, post ads, and manage the hiring process to be actively involved in recruitment.
4. Make and carry out successful on boarding strategies.
5. Create programme for training and growth.
6. Assist in the management of performance.
7. Assist in the discipline and complain matters.
8. Maintain personnel records in accordance with policy and regulatory requirements (attendance, EEO data, etc.).
9. Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Skills and qualification :
1. Experience as an HR officer, administrator, or other HR role with a solid understanding of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
2. Knowledge of labour legislation and disciplinary procedures.
3. Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
4. Outstanding time management and organization skills
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
6. Capable for problem-solving and formulating decisions
7. Reliability and strong ethics
8. BSc/BA in business administration, social studies, or a related discipline is required; additional training is preferred.
HR Certifications (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)