Purchaser cum Account Executive
IE Consultancy Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Researching potential vendors, comparing & evaluating offers from suppliers.
- Negotiating with suppliers on terms & pricing of goods.
- Enter PO, update report & stocks balance, control inventory turnover target by the company.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance.
- Perform supplier invoices checking and other business process checking.
- Processing and documenting Delivery Order, Purchase Order, Invoices and etc.
- Organize and maintain all documents in a proper manner.
- Support accounting operations in account payable and account receivable.
- Maintain, prepare & monitor aging receivable & payable reports as well as follow-up for payment.
- Prepare invoices, follow up on payment, generate and send SOA, AR reconciliations and etc.
- Must possess at least Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is an added advantage.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work under minimum supervision or independently.